Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pasadena Farmers Market







Here is how I would rank Los Angeles farmers markets:
1. Santa Monica on Wednesdays
2. Hollywood on Sundays
3. Pasadena on Saturdays
...I'll throw in Silverlake on Saturdays for convenience of location

--note: my commitment to stop my obsession with figs has failed. I bought more. In fact, out of the 8 I bought, only 3 made it home. I ate everything while walking around the Pasadena farmers market.

Pasadena Farmers Market
Victory Park, Pasadena
Saturdays 8 to 3


2 comments:

Cee said...

I love figs. Were they sweet? I went to the South Pas Farmer's market and unfortch they weren't very sweet but good nonetheless.

I hear great things about the Eagle Rock farmer's.

The next time you go to the Pasadena, you must try the tamales cart. They're awesome.

saehee said...

I suggest the figs from Pudwill Farms or there is a great vendor that pretty much only sells figs. I've seen him at the Hollywood market on Sundays and at Echo Park on Fridays. He's often next to a nut vendor.