Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Taco Loco

blackened fish taco and mushroom taco

fish taco
ceviche

A wonderful thing about being in Orange County is getting to see Grace as often as I'd like.  We run our pointless errands together, which I consider to be a good measure of an excellent friendship.  
Today, Gracie and I went to Taco Loco in Laguna Beach because the beach seemed like a lovely place today and I've been very excited about dining outdoors lately.  
Taco Loco is perhaps a little on the expensive side for what is basically a glorified taco stand but the fish is always fresh and they have many tempting vegetarian options.  I always order their ceviche--it's practically creamy, which i know sounds really gross for a ceviche but somehow it works.  I'm pretty sure the creaminess comes from a avocados.  Does that make it seem less gross?  Well, it's not gross.  It's pretty great actually.  

Taco Loco
640 S. Coast Highway #1
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
949.497.1635

No comments: