Monday, April 13, 2009

Things a college student considers at the grocery store...


1. Does it require utensils?
2. Will it keep for long periods of time?
3. Can I microwave it? 
4. Can I run out the door with it? 
5. Is it under $5 dollars?

And with these general guidelines in mind, a sad trip to the grocery stor
e left me with Uncle Ben's rice in a pouch, tortillas, some cheese, (quesadillas a la microwave are great), tobasco sauce (to mask the taste of Uncle Ben), a bag of carrots, mint muskateers, tortilla chips, and salsa. 
 
A typically dinner consists of ABC.go.com for endless entertain
ment while I mindlessly eat tortillas from off my desk. 

God I hate living in a dormitory. 

I drooled in the grocery market line while looking through a Martha Stewart Living magazine. A delicious matzo covered chicken breast recipe was calling my Jewish roots. 


2 comments:

saehee said...

again, you have no Jewish roots. really, none. we is as asian as they come sister

saehee said...

and you misspelled tabasco!! how could you!