Monday, April 20, 2009

Les Figues Garden Party


israeli cous cous with feta, roasted garlic, butternut squash, pine nuts, cranberries, and pine nuts

caramelized onion and goat cheese corn bread
because of this my whole apartment smells like butter and onions
tomato tarte tatin (my go-to recipe)
cupcake tray



devil's food and raspberry cupcakes with chocolate ganache icing

vanilla and fig cupakes with honey cream cheese icing
the icing takes the longest

fig filling



vegan cookies and cream cupcakes 


 cookies and cream icing

Today was the Les Figues Garden Party, from which both my oven and I am recovering from.  There is nothing to say, the photos say it all, I think.  Except, I'll say that the event went well and it was especially lovely because my mom and her husband came and because i got to sit and talk with good friends.  

3 comments:

Suz said...

umm..that looks AMAZING!!!!! When it comes to food, I'm in!

Did you make all of that?!?!! If so, can I come to your next party?

:)
Suzanne

Teresa Carmody said...

I can attest to the deliciousness of every thing Saehee made. AMAZING!!!

Sae said...

I cannot believe you made all those cupcakes without my non-help. I'm almost insulted. The chocolate rasberry cupcakes with ganache icing look so amazing unee. It's Martha Stewart worthy.... Can I request thattttt for the airport?