Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mutated Junk Food

















First of all, I'll never be able to keep up with my sister's post because I simply don't have a kitchen. 

At first I let this defeat me and stopped trying to contribute to this joint blog. Then it struck me: I just have to think outside the box! 

So -- I've been providing the college insider look. I know that grocery shopping blog was dismal. But look at these mutated junk foods I've been collecting! 

The threesome gummy bears! The cheezit discovery was especially exciting because I feel like it gives you an inside look into how they make them! I always wondered why the edges were perforated. Yeah seriously, I did wonder. No, that's not that lame. 

Just thought I'd share!

2 comments:

saehee said...

maybe you're radioactive. you're mutating everything you touch.

i can't remember the last time i had a gummy bear. i want a gummy bear.

oh! when you come home, can you bring me more extreme sour patch kids?

Sae said...

UH OF COURSE! I'M ALSO GOING TO BRING YOU CHAMPAGNE TRUFFLES FROM A FAMOUS CHOCOLATE SHOP CALLED TEUSCHERS.