Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Left over hot dogs don't have to be...left over hot dogs


Unlike my sister, it is a real occasion when I decide to cook for myself. I'm not quite sure I can call it a "decision," because my limited budget essentially forced me to cook at home, but I'm pretty happy with the result. 

I chopped up a left over hot dog from our family Memorial Day BBQ and added a ton of onions. I added a spoonful of corn salsa that I found in the fridge and just added bottled pasta sauce I found on sale at Vons the other night. 

With a giant plate of linguine, parmesan cheese, and tobasco, it's hard to mess this up. I watched VH1's MAXIM's Hot 100, while forking this giant plate of carbs into my mouth!

I topped off the meal with a slice of Nancy Cake (see two posts below). Mmm...

Look at me now Unee, I'm domestic. :)

1 comment:

saehee said...

you keep misspelling tabasco